Just getting started?
We're here to help.
First determine the best service for you or your loved one:
Great option for people who are no longer able to live alone, but may not need 24/7 care
Custom care for each resident’s needs, including support with daily tasks
Temporary stay for seniors who are recovering from a hospital visit, fall, surgery or other health circumstance
Available for caregiver vacations or senior living trial periods
Full access to our amenities and care staff
Next ask the right questions:
- What kind of experience and training does your staff possess?
- Can staff administer medications?
- Do you have experience with Alzheimer’s? Parkinson’s? Diabetes? (or the specific diagnosis of your loved one)
- Do you do an initial assessment prior to admission?
- What types of apartments are available?
- What is the monthly cost per apartment type?
- If there is a waiting list, how many are on it, and what is the policy?
- Tell me about some of the current residents. May I meet another family with a loved one at the community?
- Do you have any outdoor space?
- Do you have an activities calendar?
- What types of security and safety measures do you have in place?
- Do you have transportation for doctor’s appointments?
- What additional services are available if the needs of a resident change?
- What are your billing and payment policies?
- Are all services included in the monthly fee? If not, what and how much are additional services?
- Do you offer hospice and end-of-life care?
Then find out how reasonable the cost of living at Pomerelle Place Senior Living can be.
See if Pomerelle Place Senior Living is right for you or your loved one.
The staff at Pomerelle Place would love to answer all your questions. Give us a call or come take a tour. We’ll give you all the time you need to see that Pomerelle Place is a great place to call home!